Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Labyrinth

This is rich. I need my orders in hand to get anything done at medical. I need to start the medical process at least a month out. I can't get orders until they clear through travel and my flight to NC is arranged. I call the admin bubbas who write the orders and they tell me that I (as in, not them) need to call the travel office to arrange travel and then my orders get kicked out of The System. I call the Marine Corps Reserve travel office and they tell me that they don't do travel requests this far in advance. I sigh. I explain the situation and they tell me that I (as in, not them) need to fill out a travel request and email it to them. Then they book the travel and I can get my orders and go to medical and get shot.

And this is the easy part.

No comments:

Post a Comment